N-CAP is an all volunteer, community coalition whose mission is to improve the quality of life for all those living, working or learning in the Town or School District of Niskayuna with an emphasis on substance abuse prevention by youth.
The Niskayuna Community Action Program (N-CAP) is a non-profit, volunteer organization dedicated to providing for and supporting new and existing programs that are important to the people who live and work in the Niskayuna Central School District and the Town of Niskayuna.
Program highlights include:
* N-CAP participates in the Presidential Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) program for all ages.
* N-CAP provides educational forums like “Living with Adolescents—or—Why Alligators Eat Their Young”, Internet safety, cyber bullying, substance abuse, and more.
* N-CAP provides scholarships to high school seniors, middle school and elementary grade students.
* N-CAP offers a community-wide drug take back day for expired medications.
* N-CAP supports Youth to Youth conferences and workshops for parents.
* N-CAP organizes the wildly popular annual Niska-Day community celebration.
Contact: Kristine Sweeter
PO Box 9009
Niskayuna, NY 12309