Home » Services
We at Northeastern Community Action Partnership’s main focus is to establish and sustain a community action partnership in all respective regions of the Capital District, establish and maintain a resource list of substance abuse services within the respective regions, provide community awareness of substance abuse issues, and develop and deliver addiction media messaging.
NECAP is involved with providing resources, support and community awareness for prevention, treatment and recovery of substance abuse issues throughout the Capital District’s counties: Albany, Saratoga, Columbia, Greene, Rensselaer, Schenectady, Schoharie, Warren and Washington counties. Listed below are our partners categorized by their services:
- Addiction Care Center of Albany, Inc.’s (ACCA) Community Education Services
- Twin County Greene County Prevention Program
- Prevention Council of Saratoga
- Niskayuna Community Action
- Schoharie County Council of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse
- Albany County Sheriff Office Stop DWI
- Addictions Care Center of Albany, Inc.’s (ACCA)
- Hope House, Inc.
- New Choices Recovery Services
- Twin County Recovery Services
Recovery & Resource Services:
- Friends of Recovery New York
- Noteworthy Resources of Albany, Inc. (NWR)