Home » Services
NECAP provides resources, support and community awareness for prevention, treatment and recovery of substance abuse issues throughout the Capital District’s counties: Albany, Saratoga, Columbia, Greene, Rensselaer, Schenectady, Warren and Washington counties.
Listed below are our partners categorized by their services:
- Addiction Care Center of Albany, Inc.’s (ACCA) Community Education Services
- Prevention Council of Saratoga
- Niskayuna Community Action
- Troy Drug-Free Community Coalition
- Rensselaer County Dept. of Mental Health
- Albany County Department of Health & Mental Health
- Mental Health Association of NYS (MHANYS)
- Albany County Sheriff Office Stop DWI
- Northeast Problem Gambling Resource Center
- Addictions Care Center of Albany, Inc.’s (ACCA)
- Hope House, Inc.
- New Choices Recovery Services
- Twin County Recovery Services
Recovery & Resource Services:
- Youth Voices Matter, Inc.
- NOpiates Committee Recovery & Advocacy
- ACCA Family Support Navigators
- Healing Springs RECOVERY COMMUNITY & OUTREACH CENTER
- Friends of Recovery NYS
- Youth Power of FTNYS for Advocacy
- Noteworthy Resources
Visit our Partners page for more support services from our partners!!