NECAP provides resources, support, and community awareness for prevention, treatment, and recovery of substance abuse issues throughout the Capital District's counties: Albany, Saratoga, Columbia, Greene, Rensselaer, Schenectady, Warren, and Washington counties.
Listed below are our partners categorized by their services:
- Addiction Care Center of Albany, Inc.’s (ACCA) Community Education Services
- Prevention Council of Saratoga
- Niskayuna Community Action
- Troy Drug-Free Community Coalition
- Rensselaer County Dept. of Mental Health
- Albany County Department of Health
- Albany County Department of Mental Health
- Mental Health Association of NYS (MHANYS)
- Albany County Sheriff Office Stop DWI
- Northeast Problem Gambling Resource Center
- Office of Addiction Services and Supports – Prevention Services and Provider Search
Recovery & Resource Services:
Visit our Partners page for more support services from our partners!!